Tuesday 23 July 2013

Hi Haven't been blogging for the last two weeks I have been in Marrakesh with my family. What an amazing place the smells and colours in particular are something I will never forget


A pile of throws in a Moroccan market, I could have bought all of them! The buildings are beautiful and the food amazing.

So colourful and spicy. Above is a delicious meal that we enjoyed one evening whilst over looking the main square, full of market stalls, snake charmers and the local people, who are very friendly and helpful.
A wonderful break but now it's back to work and the exciting news about Prince William and Kate's new baby boy. With this event in mind I have designed a collection of images and papers suitable for scrapbooking, card making and other crafts
There is also a little Princess range. Both are available on my etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/flapdoodledesigns. 
Whilst the sun is shining I now have to think Christmas, what a strange world the craft world is.
Enjoy your week



No comments:

Post a Comment